Zoom Forums Scheduled to Discuss Gemini Reporting
As we progress further with Gemini reporting, TRS is scheduling weekly “Open Forums” via Zoom. The forums are open to all employers. No registration is necessary. TRS will be represented by various Gemini staff from both the technical and business teams.
The purpose of the Gemini Zoom Forums is to:
- Provide information on the new Supplemental Savings Plan (SSP) and offer an opportunity to raise questions or request additional support.
- Allow employers to give feedback to TRS about the new system and reporting process.
- Give employers the opportunity to ask questions regarding the system or new reporting requirements.
- Allow employers to hear other employers’ experiences and issues they face, as well as the resolutions to those issues.
- Work together to resolve issues and concerns.
The weekly Gemini Zoom Forums are currently held on Thursdays between 9 a.m. and 10 a.m. These calls are meant to be open forums and not scheduled meetings, which means you can sign in at any time the call is open, leave at any time, listen in or participate by asking questions and/or leaving feedback.
All meetings will be available via the same link and password.
Resources for Gemini
Videos, File Format instructions, procedures and an interactive File Validations document are available on the Gemini Resources page.
I want to...
Forms & Publications
|Form Title||View / Download|
|Days Worked Report for 2021-2022 school year|
|Days Worked Report for 2022-2023 school year|
|Supplemental Savings Plan Employer Participation Agreement|